Purpose of Integrity Monitoring
- Transparency into wager being placed in the U.S.
- Facility of channels to provide information securely
- Line Movements
- Injuries & Event Information
- Event Statistics
- Wagering Activity
- Use of technology for customization and flexibility
- Categorizing and inspecting integrity threats
- Monitoring integrity reports
- Monitoring of odds that sports books offer at times of wagers.
- Identifying similarity in patterns of particular bettors.
- Monitoring cross state wagering syndicates.
- Investigations into abnormal betting situations
- Supervision and premeditated planning advice
- Creation of third party reports (as requested) for:
- Gaming control boards
- FBI and other authorities
- stance in investigations of all types using archived data
Our Custom Reports